Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any commission, use of services or purchase of products implies that you have read, understood, and accepted these terms and conditions.
1.1. Flower Presses
1.1.1. Flower Press Safety Instructions
- Flower Presses should only be used in the company of an adult.
- Not a toy - contains small parts (choking hazard).
1.2 SIÓG Botanicals Rapeseed Wax Natural Candles & Wax Melts
1.2.1 Candle safety instructions
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant and fire-resistant base.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from children, pets, open windows, draughts and flammable materials.
- The first time you light the candle, allow it to burn for at least 2 hours to avoid tunnelling.
- Trim the wick to 4mm before each burn.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- For dinner candles, the final burn should end when there is still approximately 1cm of wax left.
- For glass and tinned candles, the final burn should end when there is still approximately 1cm of wax left in the vessel - never allow to burn while metal wick is exposed.
1.2.2 Ingredients used in SIÓG Botanicals candles and wax melts include: European Pure Rapeseed Wax, Cotton Wick, Essential Oils.
2. Flower Preservation & Artwork:
2.1 On completion of SIÓG Botanicals online booking form(s), you (the client) are agreeing that you understand the process of having your flower(s) preserved, designed and framed by SIÓG Botanicals.
2.2 SIÓG Botanicals provides you with detailed instructions on how best to care for your flower(s) following the event or after they have been picked, and prior to dropping them or shipping them to our studio via email communication or as outlined in our FAQ section on our website.
2.3 SIÓG Botanicals provides you with detailed instructions on how to prepare your flower(s) for shipping and best practice for postage via email communication or as outlined in our FAQ section on our website.
2.4 SIÓG Botanicals will not accept any responsibility for any damage caused to flower(s) before or during transit. If any damage has occurred during this time we will make you (the client) aware as soon as we have fully assessed it.
2.5 SIÓG Botanicals reserve the right to cancel or amend a booking if flower(s) are received in an unsuitable condition for preservation. If this is the case SIÓG Botanicals will contact you to discuss options.
2.6 On receipt of your flower(s), ownership of same automatically transfers to SIÓG Botanicals until the order has been paid for in full and returned to the customer as a finished artwork.
2.7 A design consultation form will be emailed to you on receipt of your flower(s) to finalise your design choices for your finished artwork. The remaining monies will be collected at this point and is calculated as part of the design consultation form. You will have 21 calendar days to complete this step. Any delays will significantly delay the completion of your finished piece.
2.7.1 In the case of a gift recipient, the design consultation form will be emailed to the gift recipient.
2.8 SIÓG Botanicals will endeavor to create your artwork in line with the design consultation and any other comms but there may need to be adjustments made at the discretion of the artist.
2.9 SIÓG Botanicals provides you with detailed guidelines on how to care for your one of a kind artwork as outlined on our FAQ on our website and on our thank you card you will receive with your artwork.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure guidelines are followed and correct atmospheric conditions for the artwork once received.
- Our artistic medium is natural flowers, even though we carefully preserve each bloom, blooms will change during the preservation process and will continue to fade over time. This is the natural beauty of it all.
- Flowers are naturally occurring and therefore will react differently to our preservation and design methods dependent on the structure of the blooms. As such, there may be differences and/or imperfections in your finished piece. SIÓG Botanicals does not accept these as faults.
- SIÓG Botanicals cannot guarantee the outcome of the preservation process for each element as we have no control over the life of elements prior to receiving them.
- SIÓG Botanicals will assess and dry each suitable bloom element from what you send us and will use the best pieces for your artwork (on average 70% of what is preserved).
3. Intellectual Property
3.1 All intellectual property rights concerning this website including, but not limited to design, text, graphics, logos, images, and other materials are owned by SIÓG Botanicals.
3.2 For the avoidance of doubt, SIÓG Botanicals shall have the right to use the artwork for the purpose of marketing and self promotion, unless both parties agree otherwise in writing.
3.3 You (the client) hereby agree that you will not, without SIÓG Botanical’s prior written approval:
- Amend, adapt, or use the Work or Artwork for any purpose other than personal use.
- Modify artwork in any way, nor use Artwork in alternative formats, media or extracts.
- Instruct third parties unless otherwise agreed in writing to produce artwork that is identical or similar to the work or artwork of SIÓG Botanicals.
4.1 SIÓG Botanicals retains the right to withhold any flower(s) and artwork until the balance has been paid in full and received in the case of flower preservation artwork.
4.2 SIÓG Botanicals require a €100 non refundable and non transferable booking deposit from the customer to secure their date.
- SIÓG Botanicals will not accept receipt of any flower(s) until the booking deposit has been paid and received.
- If you choose to cancel the booking after paying the booking deposit but before the commissioned piece is complete, SIÓG Botanicals reserves the right to retain any non-refundable deposits paid.
- If you choose to cancel the booking after the artwork has been completed, SIÓG Botanicals reserve the right to collect full payment as per completed booking form.
5. Shipping Policy
5.1 SIÓG Botanicals
All orders are processed and ready to be shipped within 1-2 business days, with the exception of flower art commissions which take an average of 7-12 weeks to complete.
6. Refund & Return Policy
6.1 SIÓG Botanicals do not accept refunds or returns on flower preservation artwork as each piece is custom designed and made.
- If there is an issue with a flower preservation custom piece when you receive it please let us know within 7 calendar days of receiving the same.
- SIÓG Botanicals highlight the risk of shipping the larger flower preservation custom pieces (FIADH & MACHA options) as outlined on the consultation form. As such, SIÓG Botanicals will not accept any liability for broken glass during transit for these frames.
6.2 SIÓG Botanicals will endeavor to communicate with our clients in the most convenient way for all. However, should communication break down on our clients side for any longer than 60 calendar days and/or multiple attempts on our side, SIÓG Botanicals reserves the right to terminate the booking. In this event, all deposits paid will be retained by SIÓG Botanicals and any flower(s) will remain the property of SIÓG Botanicals.
6.3 SIÓG Botanicals will accept and refund products returned:
- Within 30 days of purchase.
- The good(s) must be unused, unopened and in the same condition you received it/them.
- You must have proof of purchase and purchase date.
- Please return your products to SIÓG Botanicals, 3 Market Square, Kildare town, Co. Kildare R51 RX93. If shipping the goods, SIÓG Botanicals do not accept any liability for any damage during transit or any lost shipments.
If it has been over 30 days since purchase of products SIÓG Botanicals will review on a case by case basis and may offer a partial refund or exchange.
6.4 Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
6.5 SIÓG Botanicals reserve the right to refuse refund on all sale items
6.6 SIÓG Botanicals are happy to exchange products for equal value within 30 days (if after 30 days we will review the case and make a decision as to whether or not to exchange), send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org