Candle Safety Instructions:
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant and fire-resistant base.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from children, pets, open windows, draughts and flammable materials.
- The first time you light the candle, allow it to burn for at least 2 hours to avoid tunnelling.
- Trim the wick to 4mm before each burn.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- For dinner candles, the final burn should end when there is still approximately 1cm of wax left.
- For tinned candles, the final burn should end when there is still approximately 1cm of wax left in the vessel - never allow to burn while metal wick is exposed.
Ingredients used in our candle-making include: European Pure Rapeseed Wax, Cotton Wick, Essential Oils - Organic Lavender, Organic Rose Geramium, Organic Eucalyptus, Organic Pine, Orange, Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg, Fern, Pine, Oak, Liquid Candle Dye Red*, Standard Dye Dark Green 39*
*Christmas Candles Only