Getting your bouquet to us
Congratulations again on your upcoming wedding. We highly recommend appointing someone responsible for storing and delivering your bouquet to us after your wedding - this page is for them!
How soon should I drop/ship the bouquet to you after my wedding?
Within 5 days of the wedding, and ideally within 2-3 days for best results.
How do I keep it fresh until its ready to be brought to you?
On the day of the wedding, when the bouquet is no longer needed, request that the venue place it in water, it in a cool place out of direct sunlight. This is particularly important if the weather or venue is hot as it will prevent the flowers from wilting. Please do not place in a fridge or freezer.
Where do I drop/ship it to?
Please drop/ ship your bouquet to:
SIÓG Botanicals, 3 Market Square, Kildare Town, Co. Kildare, Ireland, R51 RX93
How do I prepare the bouquet for shipping?
- Prepare a box big enough to comfortably fit the bouquet but not so big that it will allow too much movement and cause damage. Add soft stuffing (paper towels work brilliantly). Please avoid using plastic as it causes condensation.
- Wet some paper towels and secure around the bottom of the bouquet stems only with a piece of twine or elastic band. Next wrap some tin foil around the damp tissue, to contain the moisture to stems. Please avoid getting the actual flower petals wet.
- Don’t forget to ship any additional bits (medals, buttonholes, coins etc.) you want included in your piece.
- Add your name or booking form with details of any additional pieces you've added.
- Label the box as fragile and ship using express post.
If you have any queries on anything just pop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to answer your questions!
For now, enjoy every second of your wedding planning and best of luck on your big day.
Lorna & Joanna