30CL. Average burn time: 50 hours.
No paraffin, no artificial dyes and no synthetic fragrances.
Our candles are handmade in our Kildare studio using a unique blend of the highest quality pure rapeseed wax and essential oils. A vegan and eco-friendly choice, handmade from a renewable and easily grown plant.
Rapeseed wax provides superb fragrance retention, scent throw and extended burn time. It is also a member of the vegetable wax family; a vegan and eco-friendly choice made from a renewable and easily grown plant. As well as being natural and animal-free, rapeseed is also a GM-free crop and grown within the EU with a lower carbon footprint than some imported alternatives.
Ingredients used in our candle-making include: European Pure Rapeseed Wax, Cotton Wick, Essential Oils - Organic Rose Geranium Essential Oils
Candle Safety Instructions:
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant and fire-resistant base.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from children, pets, open windows, draughts and flammable materials.
- The first time you light the candle, allow it to burn for at least 2 hours to avoid tunnelling.
- Trim the wick to 4mm before each burn.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- For dinner candles, the final burn should end when there is still approximately 1cm of wax left.
- For tinned candles, the final burn should end when there is still approximately 1cm of wax left in the vessel - never allow to burn while metal wick is exposed.